- Please note: Due to the unique nature of our business we are unable to accept returns of any garments which have been personalised with your sport/club name/initials or number.
- Shipping & Delivery
At squirrelsports.co.uk we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service. Please find detailed information on our estimated shipping times and returns below. If you have any questions please contact our email@example.com via email or give the squirrel a call on 0845 241 9922.
We dispatch all orders by UPS courier delivery so you can be sure that your order will arrive as quickly as possible.
Christmas Delivery Times
Order before Friday 20th December to guarantee delivery before Xmas.
Orders between 20th - 24th December 2pm, will be delivered between 27th - 30th December.
We'll be back to normal from 2nd January 2014
We aim to dispatch all deliveries for stock orders placed before 12PM on the same day (UK only) for next working day delivery, although processing time may take longer during busy periods. For customised products, which includes any university garments which require embroidery or print*, we aim to dispatch in 20 working days. If your order contains a mix of both we will send all items together within 20 working days.
NB: Orders placed on Fridays, at the weekend or on public holidays will not be dispatched until the next working business day.
As we would like you to receive your parcel as soon as possible, please note that our courier service deliver 'Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm'. If you will be at your work place during this time, please consider selecting your work address as your shipping address. All orders will require a signature.
Standard - UK / London
1-5 Working Days
CI, IOM & Northern Scotland
Standard- UK / London
3-5 Working days
4-6 Working Days.
4-6 Working Days.
Rest of the World
4-7 Working Days.
Orders taken over the phone for standard delivery to the UK will incur a delivery charge of £5.00.
Please note that squirrelsports.co.uk will not be responsible for any import duties on international orders.
We dispatch orders to the following destinations:
Belgium, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Canada, Chile, Puerto Rico, United States, Venezuela
Bahrain, Brunei, China, India, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Rest Of The World
Australia, Egypt, New Zealand, South Africa
- Returns & Replacements
- Return Items
- We will happily refund or exchange items purchased on squirrelsports.co.uk.
- We will credit full return postage costs up to £8 in the UK and up to £25 worldwide, unless the item ordered is the wrong size or is deemed 'unsuitable'. We exchange any unworn and unwashed items that are in their original condition with a copy of your original invoice. Refunds are made to the original payment method – we are unable to offer a refund back to another payment card. Due to hygiene reasons undergarments (pants/boxers/tights/leggings) are non-returnable under any circumstance. Swimwear must have the hygiene strip fully intact.
- We cannot accept returns on garments that have been customised e.g. with your university club name, personal name/nickname, numbers, initials etc. If you have any questions about this policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- What do I do if an item doesn't fit or I don't like the colour?
- For UK customers please return it to us within 30 days - or the end of January in the case of unwanted Christmas presents. For international customers please return it to us within 40 days. Returned goods must be unused, and supplied with their original packaging. Due to hygiene reasons undergarments (pants/boxers/tights/leggings) are non-returnable under any circumstance. Swimwear must have the hygiene strip fully intact. Goods will be refunded by the method you used to pay for your order. This may take up to 20 working days to appear as cleared funds. We will not be able to accept any returns on products that have been customised, as stated above. This includes products bought via BUCS and all University bespoke product that have been customised with names and badges.This excludes faulty items which can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.
What do I do if an item is faulty when it's delivered?
- Please return the goods to us stating what the issue is, you can email this to us if you prefer email@example.com. If you request a refund, we will refund you by the method used to pay for the order (this may take up to 20 working days to appear as cleared funds) for the goods and postage. Please note that if your item is over 6 months old, it is no longer covered by our Faulty Goods policy. This is in line with Trading Standards guidelines which stipulate that any fault in garments that are over 6 months old (from date of purchase) is considered to be wear and tear rather than a fault with the item.
- Who pays the postage on returned Items?
- If you return something due to it being unsuitable or not fitting correctly, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us. If you return something due to it being faulty we refund up to £8 in the UK and £25 worlwide. If your return exceeds this amount please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange collection for you. We recommend you use recorded delivery or registered post to return items so as to cover yourself against loss.
- How quickly will squirrelsports.co.uk process my returned item?
- We aim to process all returns within 5 working days. If there is an issue with your return and we need your response or further investigation is required this may take up to 10 working days.
- How do I know if squirrelsports.co.uk has processed my returned item?
- If you go to the ‘your account’ section of www.squirrelsports.co.uk, log in with your email address and password. You can see the status of all your orders from there.
- Returning Personalised Products
- We will not be able to accept any returns on products that have been personalised. This includes products bought via BUCS and all University bespoke product that have been customised with names and badges. This excludes faulty items which can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.
- *All products shown with logos on this website require embroidery and print